Added: 2012 Apr 18 (Wed)
Total cook time: 1 hour 10 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Oil a loaf pan and set aside.
2. Put flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt into a largish bowl and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, add butter and agave nectar and mix.
4. Add bananas and vanilla and mix some more. Even better, use a hand blender.
5. Add strawberries to the flour mixture and coat them well.
6. Add wet ingredients.
7. Fold in the pecans.
7. Spoon batter into loaf pan and bake for about 55 minutes.
Why bake so long and so low? I use coconut oil on the pan which has a 360°F smoke point. Just being safe.