Added: 2012 Sep 15 (Sat)
Total cook time: 45 minutes
1. The pizza crust is up to you: make your own or buy it. Before continuing, make sure oven is preheated to 375°F.
2. Roughly chop kale and toss with salt and half of the oil. Set aside.
2. Chop and sauté onion in a pan with oil.
3. When caramelized, spread onion out on top of the uncooked crust. Add more toppings: chopped mushroom caps, kale, and cheese.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until the edges of the crust are crusty.
5. Slice it up, top with nutritional yeast and pepper flakes. Eat it.
It should go without saying that the cheese should be vegan -- Daiya is good -- to make this a vegan dish.