Added: 2012 Oct 26 (Fri)
Total cook time: 01 hour
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Oil a 6-muffin tin and set aside.
2. Put flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices, and salt into a large bowl and set aside.
3. In another kinda big bowl, add banana, egg, pumpkin, oil, and honey. Mix. (A hand blender would be best.) Make sure to aerate to make it fluffy.
4. Add wet stuff to dry stuff and mix until combined.
5. Fold in raisins and walnuts.
6. Spoon batter into tin and bake for about 45 minutes. Let cool in tin for 10 minutes then remove to wire rack for further cooling.