Added: 2013 Nov 26 (Tue)
Total cook time: 50 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Oil a 12-muffin tin (or use baking cups) and set aside.
2. Mix the dry stuff together in a bowl (except the walnuts and blueberries).
3. Mix the wet stuff in something else like a pot or bowl (except the blueberries, if you consider them wet). Hand-blend it to aerate it.
4. Add the wet stuff to the dry stuff.
5. Fold in the walnuts and blueberries. (If frozen, make sure they stay frozen up to the point of adding them since they bleed.)
6. Spoon batter into tin and bake for about 50 minutes. Let cool in tin for 10 minutes then remove to wire rack for further cooling.