Added: 2015 Aug 17 (Mon)
Total cook time: 50 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix the dry stuff in large bowl.
3. In separate bowl, mix wet stuff. Use hand blender to aerate.
4. Add wet things into dry things and mix. Stir in any nuts and fruit.
5. Coat muffin tin(s) with oil or use baking cups. Pour mixture into it.
6. Bake for about 50 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins.
- The bananas, milk, and pumpkin are all kinda interchangeable and just brings the whole mixture to some tolerable consistency that's not too dry and not too wet.
- Flour can be any combination and not just whole wheat.
- The spices should add up to about 3 tsp at most. Cinnamon should be twice of any other spice added.
- Sugar can be substituted with 1/3 c. agave nectar.
- Eggs are optional. Up to 2 can be used.