Added: 2016 Aug 06 (Sat)
Total cook time: 50 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Chop the apple into 1/4" chunks. (The applesauce can be made by juicing another apple or two and mixing the juice back in with the pulp.)
3. Mix the dry stuff in large bowl.
4. In separate bowl, mix wet stuff. Use hand blender to aerate.
5. Add wet things into dry things and mix. Stir in nuts and chopped apples.
6. Coat muffin tin(s) with oil or use baking cups. Pour mixture into it.
7. Bake for about 50 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins.