Added: 2017 Jan 23 (Mon)
Total cook time: 50 minutes
1. Soak the wheat berries in water and put in the fridge for a week or whatever.
2. Drain and rinse the wheat berries. Pour them into a pot and cover with water. Bring them to boil and simmer uncovered for 45-60 minutes. Add water if needed along the way, but at the end make sure all excess water has evaporated.
3. Meanwhile, chop radishes and green onion and set aside.
4. Mix lemon juice, mustard, salt, and olive oil in a small bowl and set aside.
5. When wheat berries are ready, add peas, radishes, and onion. Turn off the heat.
6. Serve in a bowl. Add dressing and dill.