Added: 2017 Jan 23 (Mon)
Total cook time: 01 hour
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F. Oil a 9"x9" baking dish and set aside.
2. Spread oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, wheat bran, and flax seed on a baking sheet. Place in oven for 15 minutes, stirring once.
3. Combine agave nectar, sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and salt in a medium pot and heat until sugar has dissolved.
4. Remove oat mixture and lower oven to 300 °F. Add oat mixture to sugary pot and combine.
5. Spoon everything into baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes.
Alternatively, 6 ounces of honey can replace the agave nectar.