Added: 2018 Dec 09 (Sun)
Total cook time: 01 hour 10 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix the dry stuff in large bowl.
3. In separate bowl, mix wet stuff. (Add some zest until it smells good.) Use hand blender to aerate.
4. Add wet things into dry things and mix.
5. Coat muffin tin(s) with oil or use baking cups. Pour mixture into it.
6. Bake for about 50 minutes.
Makes only ~9 muffins because I originally forgot half of the flour that my master muffin recipe has.
- maybe double baking soda?