Added: 2010 Mar 10 (Wed)
Total cook time: 30 minutes
1. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add 2 fillets to pan. Sauté 1 1/2 minutes or until browned. Carefully turn fillets. Sauté 1 1/2 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
3. Place fillets on a plate and keep warm.
4. Repeat procedure with cooking spray and remaining fillets.
5. Melt butter in pan. Cook 2 minutes or just until lightly browned. Add shallots to butter and sauté 45 seconds, stirring frequently.
6. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper, capers, and fresh lemon juice.
7. Serve with fish.