Added: 2010 Mar 18 (Thu)
Total cook time: 01 hour
1. Cut the tofu into cubes and broil on an oiled baking sheet, turning once to make sure both sides get browned.
2. Cut off the tips of the green beans. Cut them in half and then set aside.
3. Open any cans of beans you are using, rinse, and set aside with the green beans.
4. Heat oil in large skillet and sauté onion for 2 minutes.
5. Add garlic, tofu, and all the beans. Add lemon juice, turmeric, salt, pepper, and vegetable stock. Bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer for 5-7 minutes or until beans are tender.
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.