Added: 2011 Apr 02 (Sat)
Total cook time: 15 minutes
1. Cook bacon in skillet. Set aside to cool, drain most of the grease, and then crumble the pieces.
2. In small bowl, combine chopped tomato, onion, jalapeño, coriander, lime juice, salt, and pepper. (This is the salsa.)
3. In another bowl, whisk eggs and water.
4. Heat the skillet back up, add eggs and cook until almost set, about a minute.
5. Sprinkle bacon, avocado, and cheese on omelette. You can fold it over at this point if you like. Just make sure it cooks a bit longer.
6. Transfer to a plate and top with salsa.
Really, most of the measurements are approximate. Just make it up.