Added: 2011 Oct 23 (Sun)
Total cook time: 20 minutes
1. Steam broccoli to soften them. Add edamame near the end to defrost them if they're frozen. Dump into a large bowl.
2. Add julienned carrot, julienned red bell pepper, cucumbers, green onion, and cilantro to the bowl.
3. Break noodles in half and boil them until al dente. Rinse with cold water to halt cooking.
4. While noodles cook, add the liquids and ginger to a medium bowl and whisk together vigorously for about 2 minutes, until well emulsified.
5. Add the cooled noodles to the large bowl. Pour the dressing into the bowl and combine.
You should add 1 tbsp flax seed oil.
You can use Braggs Amino Acids Liquid instead of soy sauce.
Use 1 inch of ginger.
Add 1 tsp. of hot sauce for heat.
Add red cabbage for some additional texture.