Added: 2011 Nov 07 (Mon)
Total cook time: 15 minutes
1. Mix flour, water, and salt in a bowl.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add the batter.
3. Cook and flip until it looks cooked through.
You can make any amount of socca. All it takes is having the flour and water/milk in a 1:1 ratio.
Possible batter additions:
- black pepper and rosemary
- cinnamon, ground clove, and fennel seeds
- ginger root, raisins, honey, cinnamon, ground cloves (with faux milk)
- black pepper and Italian seasoning topped with garlic, olive oil, and fresh greens (with faux milk)
- ginger root, turmeric root, tamarind paste, cinnamon, red curry powder (optional), sugar, and pumpkin seeds
- banana, cocoa powder, ginger, cloves, coconut shreds, sugar, vanilla, and walnuts
- strawberry, rhubarb, ginger, lemon zest, vanilla, sugar, pumpkin seeds, and millet
- poppy seeds, lemon zest, ginger, millet, vanilla, and sugar