Added: 2012 Sep 25 (Tue)
Total cook time: 29 hours
1. Oil a loaf pan.
2. Mixed the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix the wet ingredients (except oil) in a medium bowl. Combine them.
3. Add the oil and knead in.
4. Pour and press the dough into the loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap. Leave it alone for 24 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 225°F. Remove plastic wrap and replace it with foil. Fill another small pan with water and place it in the oven.
6. After 15 or so minutes, put loaf pan in the oven and bake for 4 hours.
7. Raise temperature to 325°F, remove the foil, and continue baking for 30 minutes. Test the crust to make sure it's crispy, then remove the pan and let it cool for 5 minutes before turning it out to cool on a wire rack.