Added: 2014 Jun 22 (Sun)
Total cook time: 02 hours 15 minutes
1. In large bowl, mix flour, salt, and 2 tbsp. of the oil. Stir in water and mix together with your hands. (If you want, knead for 15 minutes.)
2. Form into a ball and coat with another 2 tbsp. oil. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit for up to 1 hour. (Or just a couple.)
3. Meanwhile, mix remaining 4 tbsp. oil, cumin, paprika, and turmeric in a small bowl.
4. When time is up, heat up a cast iron griddle or pan.
5. Divide dough into 12 pieces. One by one, flatten each into 9-inch circle on a floured surface. Spread 1 tsp. of oil mixture on top. Roll into cylinder and coil into tight spiral. Flatten again but only into a 6-inch circle.
6. Cook one side then flip. It should be brown in spots.