Added: 2010 Feb 17 (Wed)
Total cook time: 45 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Combine flour, oregano, and salt in a shallow dish. Place lightly beaten egg whites in a bowl. Place panko in a shallow dish.
3. Coat each chicken breast with flour mixture. Dip in egg whites. Coat with panko.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes. Add remaining oil and turn chicken over. Cook another 2 minutes.
5. Coat chicken with cooking spray and place in oven. (Transfer to a pan if skillet isn't ovenproof.) Bake for 5 minutes.
6. Turn chicken over. Top each breast half with 2 tablespoons of sauce, 2 tablespoons of Parmigiano-Reggiano, and 3 tablespoons mozzarella. Bake for 6 minutes or until chicken is done.
7. Serve with Romaine salad (with honey-Dijon dressing) and polenta.