Added: 2010 Jul 11 (Sun)
Total cook time: 20 minutes
1. Heat 2 tsp. of oil in medium skillet. Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 3 minutes.
2. Add garlic and cumin. Cook for 30 seconds more.
3. Add beans, broth, and 1/2 tsp. of salt and cook until warmed through, about 2 minutes.
4. Transfer bean mixture to small bowl of food processor and process until smooth.
5. Put lettuce, cilantro, remaining 2 tsp. of oil, lime juice, a pinch of salt, and a few turns of pepper in a medium bowl and toss to coat.
6. Wrap tortillas in paper towel and heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
7. To build a burrito, spread 1/3 cup of the bean puree in the center of a warm tortilla. Sprinkle with about 2 tsp. of jalapeno. Top with 1/2 cup of shredded chicken, then 1/2 cup of the lettuce mixture and 2 slices of avocado. Wrap into a burrito.
8. Serve with salsa and yogurt alongside.