Added: 2011 Jun 20 (Mon)
Total cook time: 50 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. In a large bowl, toss together corn, 1 tbsp. oil, 1 tsp. salt, cumin, 1/4 tsp. black pepper, bell peppers, and onion. Spread them on a large baking sheet.
3. In a second large bowl, toss together remaining 1 tbsp. oil, paprika, 1/2 tsp. salt, and black beans. Spread them on a second large baking sheet.
4. Roast vegetables and beans, tossing occasionally and rotating sheet trays halfway through, until beans are dried out and just crisp, 20 to 25 minutes, and vegetables are deep golden brown and softened, about 40 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss together cabbage, cilantro, vinegar, lime juice, sugar, avocado, radishes, 3/4 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Set aside.
6. In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, chipotle peppers and adobo sauce, and 1/2 tsp. salt.
7. Wrap tortillas in foil, and place in oven for a few minutes to warm. Scoop roasted vegetables onto tortillas, top with cabbage salad, sour cream, and beans. Garnish with lime wedges and serve.
* The bell peppers can be any color.
* Get chipotle peppers in adobo, seed and dice them, and use 2 tsp. of the sauce.