Added: 2011 Aug 05 (Fri)
Total cook time: 40 minutes
1. Rinse black beans.
2. Chop potatoes (thin half-moon shape), onion.
3. Wash and chop chard.
1. Boil potatoes in shallow pan with a bay leaf and sea salt.
2. Meanwhile, brown onions and bell pepper in large stew pot. Add chopped chard stems.
3. Add chopped chard leaves. Cover and let simmer until potatoes are done.
4. In pan — I used the same one I boiled potatoes in — combine curry paste and veggie stock and stir until it makes a slightly thick sauce.
5. Rinse beans. Dump them and cooked potatoes into stew pot.
6. Pour curry sauce and stir everything together. Cover and let simmer for a few minutes to let flavors combine. Serve in bowls.