Added: 2012 Mar 05 (Mon)
Total cook time: 10 minutes
1. Add milk and salt to small pot and bring to boil.
2. Add oats and lower heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Serve with whatever stuff you want.
Alternatively: 1.5 cups of water and 1/4 tsp salt can be used, simmering for 15 minutes.
- sautéd pear, almond butter, walnuts, maple, cinnamon, cloves
- sautéd banana, coconut flakes, strawberries, walnuts, cinnamon, ground cloves, agave nectar, flaxseed
- ginger root, carrot, prune, seeds, nuts, cinnamon, cardamom, agave nectar
- sautéd green bell pepper, ginger, agave nectar, cardamom, fennel seeds
- kombu, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, ground flaxseed
- ginger root, basil, lime zest, agave nectar
- ginger root, raisins, lemon zest, walnuts, maple syrup, cinnamon